- We are a small (~40 people), fast-moving product company with thousands of customers (like Spotify, Disney, Electronic Arts, Red Bull or Microsoft) from all over the world.
- Our people care: about our customers and colleagues, about our Company Values, about our products. We are known for our legendary customer support (recognised by our customers).
- Despite headquartered in Poland we are a global company: our crew comes from various continents and our customers are everywhere. English is our common language.
- We have a simple organisational structure with a space for growth for everyone. What’s more, each person has the possibility to do and learn a variety of things (e.g. learn some product or marketing “fu”, perform data analysis, interact with customers). You cannot be bored here.
- We are organised in small, cross-functional, independent, agile teams.
- We have been profitable for many years and we maintain a high growth year to year. We don’t have any external investors pushing us to do things which we don’t want to do or who could unplug us from their investments. You can feel safe about your job tomorrow. Startup pace & spirit combined with stability!
- We have a pragmatic (not dogmatic) approach to technology - we use whatever makes the most sense in given circumstances. We are not afraid of completely changing the technology stack (happened already a few times in our products).
- We are managed by engineers - all company founders (including CEO) are software engineers and understand software engineers and various technical challenges very well. The company culture has a strong engineering flavour too.
- We are supporting innovation and are ready to invest in employees' ideas - our recent product whiteboards.io was born in this very way!
- We have tons of product and technology experience and knowledge acquired at Spartez or brought by our crew - some of the people have 20+ years of professional experience in various international companies. We constantly share those insights with our team!
Why Spartez Software?
Still hesitating? Let us give you a few more reasons to join Spartez Software.
- You can work from home, our office, or other location comfortable for you. We are well equipped to work remotely. The only requirement is that you are available during our core working hours (10 AM - 3.30 PM Polish time (+2GMT)) and located in +/- 2 hours difference timezone.
- You may get a signing bonus, too: 0th salary in the first month at Spartez Software and a 13th salary after twelve months with us.
- In addition to a base salary (BTW our all salary bands are public for employees!), there is a financial bonus depending on the company’s performance. Whereas we don’t want to attract people because of money, we don’t want money to be an issue.
- Your professional growth is important to us. You get 7500 PLN and 4 days of leave annually for further relevant education.
- You will have 20% of the time to experiment with new stuff that may seed new solutions and products.
- You’ll be able to apply simplicity and automation daily, following one of our core values (Simplicity).
- Pursue your hobbies and spend time with friends and family having flexible working hours.
- Participate in remote team integration events. Each team has a budget and only creativity is the limit of how it will be spent.
- You can praise another team member for the great work they do, their efforts, and achievements you admire. And of course, you can be praised. The company culture is based on open communication and such feedback is fostered.
- In the spirit of one of our values OCNB (Open Company, No Bullshit) we promote transparency at all levels: we have casual online meetings with leadership every Wednesday to discuss wins, challenges, and plans as well as to answer questions.
- Use MacBooks Pro, and sit on Aeron chairs. Or stand, as the adjustable desks are waiting for you.
- We offer standard perks for IT companies: private medical healthcare, life insurance, and Multisport card.