Senior Product Marketing Manager
Spartez Product Group
We are looking for a super creative senior marketing professional who is able to anchor product strategy to marketing strategy. Spartez products (i.e. Asset Tracker for Jira, TFS4JIRA, Chat for Service Desk) are used by more than 2,000 companies worldwide. Our tools support agile team building and collaboration in fast-paced development environments.
What you will do:
As a Senior Product Marketing Manager, you will drive the growth of Spartez products through planning, launching, running, analyzing and reporting on our marketing campaigns, stunts and ideas, which sometimes may go way beyond traditional marketing thinking. You are a well organized and influential individual with a deep understanding of marketing plan development and good knowledge of online marketing tactics and tools, including email and content marketing, Google suite, social media, SEO, SEM, Hubspot and more. Personal contact with customers is important to you while designing and improving your marketing content and campaigns. Hands-on experience with online marketing in various formats and channels is a must.
The goals for the person:
- Develop and successfully implement with the team marketing strategy for Spartez products in Atlassian marketplace
- Track the effectiveness of marketing activities, learn and adapt
- Mentor a team of Marketing Managers, helping them develop their craft in all areas such as creating content, marketing strategy, analytics, just to name a few
- Extensive Product Marketing experience in developing marketing strategies and implementing marketing plans and tactics to support growth.
- Experience in creating engaging content (blog posts, video, forum posts, use-cases, testimonials etc.)
- Experience in the promotion of online services or software product, preferably in a B2B Software company
- Strong knowledge of online marketing tactics and tools
- ROI oriented thinking, with a history of measuring and optimizing marketing strategies to consistently improve business results and drive revenue
- Data-driven (Advanced Google Analytics user or other analytics tools)
- Experience in managing agencies and putting in place scalable processes to drive and measure results
- Experience in setting up and effective use of marketing tools like Hubspot / Marketo
- Fluent English communication skills
Nice to have:
- Experience in leading a small group of people - setting goals, building a medium-term marketing strategy, measuring results and impact
In order to be considered for this role, please submit your CV and portfolio with your best works and case studies.
When you join Spartez you will get some great perks.
See them all
15 000 - 20 000 PLN
gross per month
20 000 - 30 000 PLN
gross per month
The controller of personal data provided in connection with the conducted recruitment processes, including the personal
data contained in the enclosed application documents, in accordance with the application filed and consent granted, is
Spartez Software sp. z o.o. sp.k. ul. Norwida 2 80-280 Gdańsk, Spartez sp. z o.o. sp.k., Norwida 2, 80-280 Gdańsk,
or in case of selecting both entities, these selected companies as independent controllers.
Personal data are processed solely for recruitment purposes.
In case of applying for job offered under an employment contract,
data in the scope specified in the Labour Code – the Act of 26 June 1974
(Dz.U. [Polish Journal of Laws] of 1974 No. 24 item 141 as amended) and implementing acts are provided voluntarily but are necessary for the recruitment. The data are processed on the basis of the above-mentioned laws. Additional data in the application documents, as well as data provided when applying for a collaborator (a civil law contract) are provided voluntarily and processed on the basis of consent which may be withdrawn at any time without affecting the lawfulness of data processing carried out on the basis of the consent before its withdrawal. Candidates’ data – solely their first and last name and the date of birth – will be processed for 18 months following the completion of the recruitment process in which a given candidate participated. This results from the recruitment policy adopted by our companies which excludes a candidate from participating in another recruitment process in less than 18 months. If a candidate voluntarily consents to participating in future recruitments, his or her personal data will be processed for 18 months following the completion of the recruitment processing which this candidate participated. Personal data of candidates will not be disclosed to any other entities save for those entities commissioned by the Controller to process such data for the purpose of proper handling of the recruitment processes, e.g. IT services providers, business consultants. However, such entities process the data on the basis of an agreement concluded with the Controller and solely as instructed by the Controller, and may not use personal data for other purposes. Therefore, personal data may be transferred to a third country on the basis of standard data protection clauses adopted or accepted by the European Commission. Personal data will not be used for automated decision-making processes, including profiling. Each person whose personal data are processed, has the right of access, demand rectification, erasure or restriction of processing of personal data, the right to object processing of personal data, the right to transfer personal data, and the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. In all cases connected with processing personal data by the Controller, including information about adequate safeguards on protection of personal data applied in connection with providing personal data, please contact the Data Protection Officer at the e-mail address: email@example.com