We're looking for an accomplished and experienced Senior Product Manager to play a significant role on the team working on JIRA- one of the most renowned issue trackers. You will contribute to a customer experience of our greatest customers like AirBnB, NASA, Cisco, eBay, Toyota.. Product Managers at Spartez collaborate with the teams at Atlassian on the complete product offering, from early stage research and ideation, through implementation and iteration based on key success metrics. We're dedicated to agile methodology and are believers in lean product development.
What you will do?
- Develop and execute a strategic roadmap for the product or product area
- Plan and execute features that balance requirements gathered from customers, market analysis, and resource constraints, as well as a passion for creating awesome solutions
- Manage the backlog and incoming feature requests and define key metrics for measuring product success
- Drive customer growth and existing customers' retention through a combination of innovation and well planned enhancements
- Build relationships and work closely with engineers, designers, support, and other customer facing teams to deliver unique solutions to tricky problems
- Keep a finger on the pulse of the industry to ensure we build today what our customers will want to use tomorrow
- Work on products in a huge and very competitive market, addressing both the needs of small teams and large, enterprise scale customers
What we expect from you?
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience, with at least 2 years in software product management
- Computer Science or related technical degree strongly preferred
- Solid experience in business, which may compensate for a lack of technical experience if you can demonstrate your insights into how to talk to engineers and ask the necessary questions
- Hands-on experience in defining, driving and launching a successful software product from scratch, implementing outstanding PM craft in line with agile methodologies
- Metrics-driven approach and inquisitive mind
- Strong collaboration skills, relationship building, and ability to manage multiple stakeholders
- Ability to prioritise among competing opportunities, balance customer needs with business priorities, and articulate the rationale behind decisions
- High work autonomy, great time management skills and ability to prioritise tasks in a dynamic environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English
There are many good reasons to join us:
- Impact. You will be working with smart and experienced people on challenging projects, taking on the responsibility of one of Jira Server teams and on world renowned products from the Atlassian ecosystem. Our cross-functional teams are empowered to solve complex user problems for companies such as NASA, Samsung, Red Bull, Toyota and thousands of others across the globe. Our tech stack features Java, Spring, Maven, REST, JUnit, SQL, Docker, AWS, ElasticSearch & Python.
- Culture. We’re nearly 200 people, but our organisational structure remains flat, with few management levels and agile at heart. We work in small teams, diverse in terms of setup, experience and culture, where internal mobility and secondments are welcomed. We travel to the US, Australia and many other locations worldwide and often extend our stay beyond just business.
- Room for growth. We follow clearly defined career paths, both in engineering as well as in management, with unified and public salary bands. Everyone is entitled to a 7500 PLN annual budget and 4 days leave for educational activities. We are encouraged to speak at conferences, run 20% pet projects and participate in quarterly ShipIt hackathons.
- Comfort. We work on MacBooks, use 24 inch 4K monitors, sit on Aeron chairs and stand by desks with adjustable height, if we prefer to. We’re based in a modern office with all the benefits of a city-center location. In our kitchen there are always fresh snacks and beverages at everyone’s disposal, as well as a pantry stocked with everything you may need for a quick DIY lunch.
- Social. Each year we treat ourselves to two big company parties and countless smaller events, such as brown bags, culture mixers, Social Fridays and team achievement celebrations. On top of that, we’re all entitled to a 500 PLN quarterly social budget - some use it for lunches, others chip in for a team offsite somewhere warm. There’s no dress code.
- The usual stuff. Private medical healthcare, life insurance, Multisport card.