We like to play as a team, especially when things get tricky. This is why we’re not only holding on to the awesome people already onboard, but also continue to welcome and search for new team members. Just like all of our other activities, the job interviews, onboardings and bootcamps continue as planned, we’ve simply switched to 100% remote work and moved all our interactions online. What’s more, everyone who joins Spartez these days can work from home until the COVID-19 lockdown is over. Subsequently, all new team members from outside the Gdańsk metropolitan area can take up to two months to relocate. It’s business as usual at Spartez. Join us!
We're looking for accomplished and experienced Senior Product Managers to play a significant role within the teams, working on such Atlassian self-managed products built for Enterprise organizations as Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Crowd. We are hiring both for Cloud as well as the Server Teams at Spartez and will be navigating through your strengths and role challenges once we learn more about you! You will be contributing to the user experience of our greatest customers including Airbnb, NASA, Cisco, eBay and Toyota. Product Managers at Spartez collaborate with the teams at Atlassian on the complete product offering, from early-stage research and ideation, through implementation and iteration based on key success metrics. We're dedicated to agile methodology and are believers in lean product development.
What you will do?
- Developing and executing a strategic roadmap for the product or product area.
- Planning and executing features that balance requirements gathered from customers, market analysis, and resource constraints, as well as a passion for creating awesome solutions.
- Managing the backlog and incoming feature requests, as well as defining key metrics for measuring product success.
- Driving customer growth and existing customers' retention through a combination of innovation and well planned enhancements.
- Building relationships and working closely with engineers, designers, support and other customer-facing teams on delivering unique solutions to tricky problems.
- Keeping a finger on the pulse of the industry to ensure that we build today what our customers will want to use tomorrow.
- Working on products in a huge and very competitive market, addressing both the needs of small teams, as well as large, enterprise scale customers.
What we expect from you?
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience, with at least 2 years in software product management.
- Computer Science or related technical degree strongly preferred.
- Solid experience in business, which may compensate for a lack of technical experience if you can demonstrate your insights into how to talk to engineers and ask the necessary questions.
- Hands-on experience in defining, driving and launching a successful software product from scratch, implementing outstanding PM craft in line with agile methodologies.
- Metrics-driven approach and inquisitive mind.
- Strong collaboration skills, relationship building, and ability to manage multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to prioritise among competing opportunities, balance customer needs with business priorities, and articulate the rationale behind decisions.
- Great time management skills and ability to prioritise tasks in a dynamic environment.
- High work autonomy, proven experience in setting product vision and driving strategy (senior position candidates).
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English.
There are many good reasons to join us:
- Impact. At Spartez you will be working on world renowned products from the Atlassian portfolio. Our cross-functional teams are empowered to solve complex user problems for companies such as NASA, Samsung, Red Bull, Toyota and thousands of others across the globe. Our tech stack features Java, Spring, Maven, REST, JUnit, SQL, Docker, AWS, ElasticSearch & Python.
- Culture. We’re nearly 200 people, but our organisational structure remains flat, with few management levels and agile at heart. We work in small teams, diverse in terms of setup, experience and culture, where internal mobility and secondments are welcomed. We travel to the US, Australia and many other locations worldwide and often extend our stay beyond just business.
- Room for growth. We follow clearly defined career paths, both in engineering as well as in management, with unified and public salary bands. Everyone is entitled to a 7500 PLN annual budget and 4 days leave for educational activities. We are encouraged to speak at conferences, run 20% pet projects and participate in quarterly ShipIt hackathons.
- Comfort. We work on MacBooks, use 24 inch 4K monitors, sit on Aeron chairs and stand by desks with adjustable height, if we prefer to. We’re based in a modern office with all the benefits of a city-center location. In our kitchen there are always fresh snacks and beverages at everyone’s disposal, as well as a pantry stocked with everything you may need for a quick DIY lunch.
- Social. Each year we treat ourselves to two big company parties and countless smaller events, such as brown bags, culture mixers, Social Fridays and team achievement celebrations. On top of that, we’re all entitled to a 500 PLN quarterly social budget - some use it for lunches, others chip in for a team offsite somewhere warm. There’s no dress code.
- The usual stuff. Private medical healthcare, life insurance, Multisport card.