If you live and breathe user experience, love solving problems and thrive on variety, We have a great opportunity for you! As a Senior UX/UI Designer, you will be working on a suite of Atlassian products, which are focused on some of our largest enterprise customers. Design is enormously valued at Atlassian and as a designer on our product team, you will be responsible for ensuring that our users have a great end-to-end experience. You will work on creating elegant designs and delightful product experiences as part of an international team, helping define the future of our products and unlocking the tremendous power and potential for teams across the world.
In this role, you will:
- Create pixel-perfect, highly innovative user interface designs, while interpreting and being guided by the Atlassian Design Guidelines.
- Plan and conduct exploratory user research and effective usability tests with your team.
- Turn actionable insights into different concepts and low and high fidelity prototypes to facilitate feedback from our users and your product team.
- Work closely with product managers, engineering, and other stakeholders to prioritize product work according to the biggest positive impact for the user experience.
- Facilitate workshops with engineers and product managers to establish project scope and potential solutions to solve the identified problems in the most effective way.
- Proactively look for opportunities to improve workflows and user interfaces for the products you are working on.
- Improve design thinking of the whole product team by including other team members in the various design related activities.
- Mentor juniors and sharing your experiences with other designers, helping grow the already thriving design culture in office.
We expect you to:
- Be an expert in various design techniques such as wireframing, site mapping, sketching ideas or flows, prototyping and development of UI assets amongst others.
- Have the ability to apply your design skills in product interaction, and visual design to help create and build new features.
- Have a deep understanding of and high degree of empathy for the customer experience.
- Have in-depth experience in conducting customer research, as well as utilizing critical skills like design thinking and prototyping amongst others.
- Be comfortable in defining project goals and measures of success, testing your assumptions and outcomes, and continuously incorporating feedback.
- Enjoy collaborating closely with developers, designers, and other team members.
- Have a desire to continually upgrade your professional skills.
- Having a good understanding of current trends in HTML/CSS and JS would be a bonus.
What we can offer you:
- Thousands of interesting customers, including NASA, Sony, and the United Nations.
- The opportunity to travel, meet and work with people from Gdansk, Sydney, San Francisco, Amsterdam and other cities around the globe.
- Impact! Atlassian tools are used by millions of users around the world.
- Education Bonus: 7500 PLN/year (you choose what kind of training you would like to spend it on).
- Ergonomic and user friendly equipment (computers, standing desks, and Aeron® chairs).
- Fully stocked kitchen (coffee, tea, yogurts, cornflakes, soft drinks, sweets and fruits at your disposal).
- Private medical healthcare.
- Life insurance.
- Multisport card (50% covered by Spartez).
When you join Spartez you will get some great perks.See them all
Senior positions15 000 - 20 000gross per month
The controller of personal data provided in connection with the conducted recruitment processes, including the personal data contained in the enclosed application documents, in accordance with the application filed and consent granted, is Spartez Went Wspólnicy Sp. j., Na Zboczu 33, 80-110 Gdańsk, Spartez sp. z o.o. sp. k., Norwida 2, 80-280 Gdańsk, or in case of selecting both entities, these selected companies as independent controllers. Personal data are processed solely for recruitment purposes. In case of applying for job offered under an employment contract, data in the scope specified in the Labour Code – the Act of 26 June 1974 (Dz.U. [Polish Journal of Laws] of 1974 No. 24 item 141 as amended) and implementing acts are provided voluntarily but are necessary for the recruitment. The data are processed on the basis of the above-mentioned laws. Additional data in the application documents, as well as data provided when applying for a collaborator (a civil law contract) are provided voluntarily and processed on the basis of consent which may be withdrawn at any time without affecting the lawfulness of data processing carried out on the basis of the consent before its withdrawal. Candidates’ data – solely their first and last name and the date of birth – will be processed for 18 months following the completion of the recruitment process in which a given candidate participated. This results from the recruitment policy adopted by our companies which excludes a candidate from participating in another recruitment process in less than 18 months. If a candidate voluntarily consents to participating in future recruitments, his or her personal data will be processed for 18 months following the completion of the recruitment processing which this candidate participated. Personal data of candidates will not be disclosed to any other entities save for those entities commissioned by the Controller to process such data for the purpose of proper handling of the recruitment processes, e.g. IT services providers, business consultants. However, such entities process the data on the basis of an agreement concluded with the Controller and solely as instructed by the Controller, and may not use personal data for other purposes. Therefore, personal data may be transferred to a third country on the basis of standard data protection clauses adopted or accepted by the European Commission. Personal data will not be used for automated decision-making processes, including profiling. Each person whose personal data are processed, has the right of access, demand rectification, erasure or restriction of processing of personal data, the right to object processing of personal data, the right to transfer personal data, and the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. In all cases connected with processing personal data by the Controller, including information about adequate safeguards on protection of personal data applied in connection with providing personal data, please contact the Data Protection Officer at the e-mail address: email@example.com.