Our initial response will come within 24 hours. We are committed to delivering high quality support and fast resolutions. We try our hardest to never let support cases time out for our customers to ensure that every case has a satisfactory answer or way forward. However, this requires that the lines of communication go both ways. Support cases with no response from customers for more than 6 business days will be closed as timed out.
Hours of Availability
Hours of coverage include 9am - 5pm (Central European Time) from Monday to Friday. We do not provide coverage during weekends and national Polish holidays.
Spartez Software Support Key Benefits & Details
Screen-sharing and collaboration phone calls
We frequently hold screen-sharing sessions with customers to reduce miscommunication and delays, allowing us to deliver a resolution in a much shorter timeframe.
Development team escalation
We work closely with our development teams to ensure more timely root-cause analysis as well as collaborate on fixes.
Our average response time is less than 12 hours and in most cases you'll have several interactions with our team members within the same business day.
- Assistance with issues during installation.
- Assistance with issues during upgrades.
- Identifying and troubleshooting problems with Spartez Software products.
- Identifying workarounds and creating bug reports and feature requests.
Support Does Not Include
- Product training.
- Customers who do not have a valid license or active subscription.
- Support related to non-Spartez Software products. Our team will not configure or customize non-Spartez Software products to allow them to work with our products. We might be able to offer some advice in such cases, but will not perform any configuration changes.
- Customization of our products.
- Beta or Development releases.
- Support in any language other than English.
- Professional Services.
* Hours of availability for chat include 9am - 5pm (Central European Time) from Monday to Friday. We do not provide coverage during weekends and national Polish holidays.