A rare opportunity to join the in-house Talent team at Spartez is just in front of you. If you enjoy the creative environment where knowledge and best recruitment strategies sharing is considered a daily bread, then just work with us. We are looking for a real Talent Acquisition Specialist keen to take responsibility for our candidate’s journey to become one of Spartans. Once hired you will become a part of a small yet skilled team and report directly to Head of Talent.
If you are:
- Excited by the opportunity to run your own ideas in recruiting projects
- Happy to run the end-to-end recruitment processes
- Glad to go deeper into recruitment analytics (and learn these too)
- Aware that your work efforts change people’s lives
- A geek at heart <3
Then we are a place for you!
What you will do:
- Work closely with hiring managers (intake sessions, requirements gathering, job descriptions)
- Source and identify the best talent pipe-line in tech community worldwide
- Use innovative searching methods while being equipped in professional tools
- Foster and develop candidate relationships through excellent interpersonal skills
- Present job opportunities to qualified candidates, discuss requirements and expectations
- Regularly manage candidates’ database and maintain timely communication with our talent pool
- Act as talent advisor, providing market employment trends, target companies, recruitment and sourcing tactics
- Develop and participate in employer branding activities to build Spartez recognition in tech community
- If willing to you will get exposure to general HR area and learn to grow within your role.
What we expect:
- Education and general interest in people sciences, psychology or similar field
- A proven technical recruitment experience gained either in IT company or agency
- Experience in direct sourcing of software developers or other tech positions
- Familiarity with tech labour market trends and challenges
- A ‘can do’ attitude
- Fluent English (both writing and speaking)
- An excellent attention to details and organizational skills
- Desire to work with people
- General interest in technology and the biggest market players
- Understanding of software development (e.g. tinkering with the code, automation, data analysis tools) would be a huge plus - we want you to really understand developers
What we can offer you:
- Challenging job in a small Talent Team in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere with passionate and skilled people
- Work in a world that is based on values such as honesty, truth, openness and respect for the customer
- Opportunity to grow around people of 15+ nationalities gathered in Gdańsk and our partners from Sydney, San Francisco and Amsterdam
- Impact! The tools we build are used by millions of users around the world. Spartez disrupts job market in Gdansk!
- Education Bonus 7500 PLN (you are choosing on what kind of training you would like to spend it)
- Ergonomic and user friendly equipment (computers, office desks and chairs)
- Fully equipped kitchen ( coffee, tea, yogurts, cornflakes, sodas, sweets at your disposal)</p>
When you join Spartez you will get some great perks.See them all
Mid positions6500 - 9000 PLN gross per month + bonuses for filling the most challenging positionsgross per month
Senior positions9000 - 12 000 PLN gross per month + bonuses for filling the most challenging positionsgross per month
The controller of personal data provided in connection with the conducted recruitment processes, including the personal data contained in the enclosed application documents, in accordance with the application filed and consent granted, is Spartez Went Wspólnicy Sp. j., Na Zboczu 33, 80-110 Gdańsk, Spartez sp. z o.o. sp. k., Norwida 2, 80-280 Gdańsk, or in case of selecting both entities, these selected companies as independent controllers. Personal data are processed solely for recruitment purposes. In case of applying for job offered under an employment contract, data in the scope specified in the Labour Code – the Act of 26 June 1974 (Dz.U. [Polish Journal of Laws] of 1974 No. 24 item 141 as amended) and implementing acts are provided voluntarily but are necessary for the recruitment. The data are processed on the basis of the above-mentioned laws. Additional data in the application documents, as well as data provided when applying for a collaborator (a civil law contract) are provided voluntarily and processed on the basis of consent which may be withdrawn at any time without affecting the lawfulness of data processing carried out on the basis of the consent before its withdrawal. Candidates’ data – solely their first and last name and the date of birth – will be processed for 18 months following the completion of the recruitment process in which a given candidate participated. This results from the recruitment policy adopted by our companies which excludes a candidate from participating in another recruitment process in less than 18 months. If a candidate voluntarily consents to participating in future recruitments, his or her personal data will be processed for 18 months following the completion of the recruitment processing which this candidate participated. Personal data of candidates will not be disclosed to any other entities save for those entities commissioned by the Controller to process such data for the purpose of proper handling of the recruitment processes, e.g. IT services providers, business consultants. However, such entities process the data on the basis of an agreement concluded with the Controller and solely as instructed by the Controller, and may not use personal data for other purposes. Therefore, personal data may be transferred to a third country on the basis of standard data protection clauses adopted or accepted by the European Commission. Personal data will not be used for automated decision-making processes, including profiling. Each person whose personal data are processed, has the right of access, demand rectification, erasure or restriction of processing of personal data, the right to object processing of personal data, the right to transfer personal data, and the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. In all cases connected with processing personal data by the Controller, including information about adequate safeguards on protection of personal data applied in connection with providing personal data, please contact the Data Protection Officer at the e-mail address: email@example.com.