We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for providing scalable recruiting services to develop creative, innovative and effective recruiting strategies.
If you are:
- Passionate of identifying and attracting the appropriate talent for open positions
- Excited by the opportunity to run your own ideas in recruiting projects
- Seeking a value-focused, team-oriented environment, working with leading technologies and delivering superior customer value
Then we are a place for you!
What you will do:
- Be responsible for sourcing and maintaining an active presence in the development of a pipeline of talented candidates
- Actively identify and reach out top talent in software development using various sources (e.g. professional networks or coder portals)
- Coordinate scheduling interviews with candidates and the interviewers
- Act as talent advisor, providing market employment trends, target companies, recruitment and sourcing tactics
- Assess and deliver qualified candidates that meet the current and future needs of our company
- Foster and develop candidate relationships through excellent interpersonal skills
- Presenting job opportunities to qualified candidates, discussing requirements, their expectations etc.
- Regularly manage candidate database and maintain timely communication with candidates.
What we expect from you:
- Minimum 3 years professional technical recruitment experience in either a corporate role or an recruitment agency in IT sector
- Be very open and easy-going person with ability to establish good personal relationships
- Experience in direct sourcing of software developer or other IT positions
- Excellent communication skills with fluent English (both in speaking and writing)
- Demonstrated creativity
- Proven track record of sourcing candidates for difficult-to-fill positions using traditional and non-traditional search methods: networking, online research, direct search etc.
- An excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
- Desire to work with people
- At least basic understanding of software development (e.g. tinkering with the code) would be a huge plus - we want you to really understand developers
What we can offer you:
- Challenging job in a small Talent Team in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere with passionate and skilled people
- Work in a world that is based on values such as honesty, truth, openness and respect for the customer
- A lot of opportunities to grow around people from Gdansk, Sydney, San Francisco and Amsterdam
- Impact! The tools we build are used by millions of users around the world. Spartez disrupts job market in Gdansk!
- Education Bonus 7500 PLN (you are choosing on what kind of training you would like to spend it)
- Ergonomic and user friendly equipment (computers, office desks and chairs)
- Fully equipped kitchen ( coffee, tea, yogurts, cornflakes, sodas, sweets at your disposal)
When you join Spartez you will get some great perks.See them all
Mid positions6500 - 9000 PLN gross per month + bonuses for filling the most challenging positionsgross per month
Senior positions9000 - 12 000 PLN gross per month + bonuses for filling the most challenging positionsgross per month
The controller of personal data provided in connection with the conducted recruitment processes, including the personal data contained in the enclosed application documents, in accordance with the application filed and consent granted, is Spartez Went Wspólnicy Sp. j., Na Zboczu 33, 80-110 Gdańsk, Spartez sp. z o.o. sp. k., Norwida 2, 80-280 Gdańsk, or in case of selecting both entities, these selected companies as independent controllers. Personal data are processed solely for recruitment purposes. In case of applying for job offered under an employment contract, data in the scope specified in the Labour Code – the Act of 26 June 1974 (Dz.U. [Polish Journal of Laws] of 1974 No. 24 item 141 as amended) and implementing acts are provided voluntarily but are necessary for the recruitment. The data are processed on the basis of the above-mentioned laws. Additional data in the application documents, as well as data provided when applying for a collaborator (a civil law contract) are provided voluntarily and processed on the basis of consent which may be withdrawn at any time without affecting the lawfulness of data processing carried out on the basis of the consent before its withdrawal. Candidates’ data – solely their first and last name and the date of birth – will be processed for 18 months following the completion of the recruitment process in which a given candidate participated. This results from the recruitment policy adopted by our companies which excludes a candidate from participating in another recruitment process in less than 18 months. If a candidate voluntarily consents to participating in future recruitments, his or her personal data will be processed for 18 months following the completion of the recruitment processing which this candidate participated. Personal data of candidates will not be disclosed to any other entities save for those entities commissioned by the Controller to process such data for the purpose of proper handling of the recruitment processes, e.g. IT services providers, business consultants. However, such entities process the data on the basis of an agreement concluded with the Controller and solely as instructed by the Controller, and may not use personal data for other purposes. Therefore, personal data may be transferred to a third country on the basis of standard data protection clauses adopted or accepted by the European Commission. Personal data will not be used for automated decision-making processes, including profiling. Each person whose personal data are processed, has the right of access, demand rectification, erasure or restriction of processing of personal data, the right to object processing of personal data, the right to transfer personal data, and the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. In all cases connected with processing personal data by the Controller, including information about adequate safeguards on protection of personal data applied in connection with providing personal data, please contact the Data Protection Officer at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.