Spartez Product Team
At Spartez we treat our customers and their problems very seriously (Don't Fuck the Customer is one of our core values). We are looking for someone who loves helping customers troubleshoot their technical problems and, better, to avoid such problems altogether proactively drives product improvements directly cooperating with development team.
So, if you love solving the deepest, gnarliest tech problems out there, if you want to have relationships with customers where they ask for you by name and if you want to make your customers simply awesome, then this job is for you!
In this role you’ll be:
- Working with a wide range of customers, from start-ups to large corporations, to help identify and resolve product related issues.
- Improving existing documentation and publishing knowledge base articles to improve our self-help offering, verify bugs and work with development on providing fixes.
- Collaborating directly with an agile development team to improve supportability, fix bugs and seeking for assistance.
- Participating in projects and experiments to constantly improve how we do support.
- Representing the voice of the customers influencing products directions.
- Learning new products and technologies which enable them.
You are the right fit if:
- You are a tech-savvy person that likes to play with the technology and follow current trends.
- You know various operating systems (Linux, Windows).
- You have basic knowledge of how web applications work - on both frontend and backend side.
- You feel comfortable communicating directly with customers in English (both in speaking and writing).
- You can learn new products and technologies.
- You can be responsible for owning customer issues until resolution.
- You can stay patient and understanding in even most frustrating situations.
- You can deliver support to our customers by being responsive, proactive and professional in all interactions;
- You are curious and always looking for better ways to do things.
Previous experience in technical support or customer service role is not required but will be treated as a strong advantage.
What we can offer you:
- Very challenging job in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere with passionate and skilled people.
- Work in a world that is based on values such as honesty, truth, openness, and respect for the customer.
- The opportunity to meet people from all over the world.
- The environment, which thrives on change, challenging the status quo, and constant improvement.
- A lot of responsibility and the room for further personal growth.
- Modern and very ergonomic working place.
- Educational fund 7500 PLN per year (you choose on what kind of training you would like to spend it).
- Ergonomic and user friendly equipment (computers, office desks and Aeron chairs).
- Fully stocked kitchen (coffee, tea, yogurts, cornflakes, sodas, sweets at your disposal).
- Help with relocation to Gdańsk (relocation package).
- Private medical healthcare fully covered by Spartez.
- Life insurance fully covered by Spartez.
- Multisport card 50% covered by Spartez.
When you join Spartez you will get some great perks.
See them all
4 000 - 6 000 PLN
gross per month
6 000 - 9 000 PLN
gross per month
9 000 - 12 000 PLN
gross per month
The controller of personal data provided in connection with the conducted recruitment processes, including the personal
data contained in the enclosed application documents, in accordance with the application filed and consent granted, is
Spartez Software sp. z o.o. sp.k. ul. Norwida 2 80-280 Gdańsk, Spartez sp. z o.o. sp.k., Norwida 2, 80-280 Gdańsk,
or in case of selecting both entities, these selected companies as independent controllers.
Personal data are processed solely for recruitment purposes.
In case of applying for job offered under an employment contract,
data in the scope specified in the Labour Code – the Act of 26 June 1974
(Dz.U. [Polish Journal of Laws] of 1974 No. 24 item 141 as amended) and implementing acts are provided voluntarily but are necessary for the recruitment. The data are processed on the basis of the above-mentioned laws. Additional data in the application documents, as well as data provided when applying for a collaborator (a civil law contract) are provided voluntarily and processed on the basis of consent which may be withdrawn at any time without affecting the lawfulness of data processing carried out on the basis of the consent before its withdrawal. Candidates’ data – solely their first and last name and the date of birth – will be processed for 18 months following the completion of the recruitment process in which a given candidate participated. This results from the recruitment policy adopted by our companies which excludes a candidate from participating in another recruitment process in less than 18 months. If a candidate voluntarily consents to participating in future recruitments, his or her personal data will be processed for 18 months following the completion of the recruitment processing which this candidate participated. Personal data of candidates will not be disclosed to any other entities save for those entities commissioned by the Controller to process such data for the purpose of proper handling of the recruitment processes, e.g. IT services providers, business consultants. However, such entities process the data on the basis of an agreement concluded with the Controller and solely as instructed by the Controller, and may not use personal data for other purposes. Therefore, personal data may be transferred to a third country on the basis of standard data protection clauses adopted or accepted by the European Commission. Personal data will not be used for automated decision-making processes, including profiling. Each person whose personal data are processed, has the right of access, demand rectification, erasure or restriction of processing of personal data, the right to object processing of personal data, the right to transfer personal data, and the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. In all cases connected with processing personal data by the Controller, including information about adequate safeguards on protection of personal data applied in connection with providing personal data, please contact the Data Protection Officer at the e-mail address: email@example.com