If you live and breathe user experience, love solving problems and thrive on variety, we have a great opportunity for you! We are looking for a UX Designer to work across a suite of Spartez products. As a designer on our product team, you will be responsible for ensuring that our users have a great end-to-end experience. You will work on creating outstanding designs and delightful product experiences as part of an international team, helping define the future of our products and unlocking the tremendous power and potential for teams across the world.
What you will do?
- Plan and conduct exploratory user research and effective usability tests with your team
- Turn actionable insights into different concepts, low and high fidelity prototypes to facilitate feedback from our users and your product team
- Work closely with product managers, engineering, and other stakeholders on a daily basis to prioritize product work according to the biggest positive impact for the user experience
- Facilitate workshops with engineers and product managers to establish project scope and potential solutions to solve the identified problems in the most effective way
- Proactively look for opportunities to improve workflows and user interfaces for the products you are working on
- Improve design thinking of the whole product team by including other team members in the various design related activities
- Mentor juniors and sharing your experiences with other designers, helping grow the already thriving design culture in the office
- Make recommendations to team members about which user research methodologies to use based on the project’s needs, goals and constraints
- Collaborate effectively with multi-disciplinary teams
What we expect from you?
- Proven successes working with user testing and conducting user testing sessions
- In-depth experience in working with data and making analytics-based decisions
- Solid hands-on research experience both field studies and testing
- Experience in storytelling with the ability to effectively articulate concepts/ideas through sketches, wireframes, white-boarding, etc.
- In-depth knowledge of different user testing and research methods, and when to use them
- Excellent knowledge of Sketch, Illustrator, InVision and other tools
- A solid portfolio of designing process & user/business outcome
- Excellent English communication skills (fluent speaking and writing – you will be speaking English in the office, and will conduct research activities in English)
There are many good reasons to join us:
- Impact. At Spartez Software you will be working on world renowned products such as TFS4JIRA, Agile Poker or Canned Responses that are used by companies like NASA, Samsung, Red Bull, Toyota and thousands of others across the globe. Our tech stack features Java, Spring, Maven, REST, JUnit, SQL, Docker, AWS, C#.
- Culture. We are a small startup-ish team of 30 and we all know one another names. Our organizational structure remains flat with a place to grow for everyone. We work in small, agile and diverse teams and often travel to the US, Australia and other locations worldwide to extend our knowledge. We have unified and public salary bands.
- Room for growth. Everyone is entitled to a 7500 PLN annual budget and 4 days leave for educational activities. We are encouraged to speak at conferences and run 20% pet projects.
- Comfort. We work on MacBooks, use 24 inch 4K monitors, sit on Aeron chairs and stand by desks with adjustable height. Our office is based in a city-center location. In our kitchen there are always fresh snacks and beverages at everyone’s disposal.
- Social. We have flexible working hours so that we can follow our hobbies and spend time with our friends and relatives. We also have 500 PLN quarterly social budget. There’s no dress code.
- The usual stuff. Private medical healthcare, life insurance, Multisport card.