Senior Product Designer for Jira Cloud
Spartez, in partnership with Atlassian, has an opportunity for a Senior Product Designer to help build the future of one of Atlassian’s flagship products: Jira Cloud.
Product design is enormously valued at Atlassian and Spartez. As a product designer on our Jira platform team, you'll be responsible for ensuring that our users have a great end-to-end experience. You'll design elegant and delightful product experiences as part of an integrated team, helping define the future of Jira and unlock tremendous power and potential for teams (Jira Software is the most widely used software tool used by Agile teams in the world, with customers such as NASA, Twitter, and HomeAway relying on it to do their great work).
At Spartez, we see design as a critical part of the overall product experience. We want to change the world by improving how every team works and ultimately, help teams reach their potential. Does this mission resonate with you? Join us!
More about the opportunity:
- Our Jira product teams are working to transform this powerful product so that it is intuitive and accessible to all teams. You will have the opportunity to harness your strong product design skills, as well as our robust design system, to help streamline this critical experience for our users.
- Designers work as part of a "triad," collaborating closely with product management and engineering teams to build and innovate the Atlassian product suite. You'll have the chance to work in a cross-functional team and with substantial ownership and autonomy, make a strong impact on a product used by many.
More about you:
- You are comfortable defining projects and measures of success, testing your assumptions and outcomes, and continuously incorporating feedback.
- You have solid experience conducting customer research, as well as utilizing critical skills like design thinking, prototyping, and conceptual modeling.
- You have the ability to apply your design skills in product, interaction, and visual design to help create and build new features.
- You enjoy collaborating closely with developers, designers, and other team members.
More about our team:
Designers in Jira Cloud teams are responsible for the complete user experience, from early-stage research and ideation, through implementation and iteration based on key success metrics. You will join a smart team that is passionate about creating the best user experience possible, and committed to delivering what users need to feel a connection with our products. We challenge each other constantly, asking the 'hard questions' to improve our work. We're dedicated to agile methodology and big believers in 'lean', with a strong flair for innovation.
What we can offer you:
- Thousands of interesting customers, including NASA, Sony, and the United Nations
- The opportunity to grow around people from Gdansk, Sydney, San Francisco, Amsterdam and other cities around the globe
- Impact! Atlassian tools are used by millions of users around the world
- Education Bonus: 7500 PLN/year (you choose what kind of training you would like to spend it on)
- Ergonomic and user friendly equipment (computers, standing desks, and Aeron® chairs)
- Fully stocked kitchen (coffee, tea, yogurts, cornflakes, soft drinks, sweets at your disposal)
- Private medical healthcare
- Life insurance
- Multisport card (50% covered by Spartez)
When you join Spartez you will get some great perks.
See them all
15 000 - 20 000
gross per month
The controller of personal data provided in connection with the conducted recruitment processes, including the personal
data contained in the enclosed application documents, in accordance with the application filed and consent granted, is
Spartez Software sp. z o.o. sp.k. ul. Norwida 2 80-280 Gdańsk, Spartez sp. z o.o. sp.k., Norwida 2, 80-280 Gdańsk,
or in case of selecting both entities, these selected companies as independent controllers.
Personal data are processed solely for recruitment purposes.
In case of applying for job offered under an employment contract,
data in the scope specified in the Labour Code – the Act of 26 June 1974
(Dz.U. [Polish Journal of Laws] of 1974 No. 24 item 141 as amended) and implementing acts are provided voluntarily but are necessary for the recruitment. The data are processed on the basis of the above-mentioned laws. Additional data in the application documents, as well as data provided when applying for a collaborator (a civil law contract) are provided voluntarily and processed on the basis of consent which may be withdrawn at any time without affecting the lawfulness of data processing carried out on the basis of the consent before its withdrawal. Candidates’ data – solely their first and last name and the date of birth – will be processed for 18 months following the completion of the recruitment process in which a given candidate participated. This results from the recruitment policy adopted by our companies which excludes a candidate from participating in another recruitment process in less than 18 months. If a candidate voluntarily consents to participating in future recruitments, his or her personal data will be processed for 18 months following the completion of the recruitment processing which this candidate participated. Personal data of candidates will not be disclosed to any other entities save for those entities commissioned by the Controller to process such data for the purpose of proper handling of the recruitment processes, e.g. IT services providers, business consultants. However, such entities process the data on the basis of an agreement concluded with the Controller and solely as instructed by the Controller, and may not use personal data for other purposes. Therefore, personal data may be transferred to a third country on the basis of standard data protection clauses adopted or accepted by the European Commission. Personal data will not be used for automated decision-making processes, including profiling. Each person whose personal data are processed, has the right of access, demand rectification, erasure or restriction of processing of personal data, the right to object processing of personal data, the right to transfer personal data, and the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. In all cases connected with processing personal data by the Controller, including information about adequate safeguards on protection of personal data applied in connection with providing personal data, please contact the Data Protection Officer at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org