Senior Product Manager (Asset Tracker For Jira)
Spartez Product Group
Spartez is known for its talented developers who combine their superior technical skills with their passion for serving customer needs to create products used by millions of customers.
We are looking for a Product Manager for Asset Tracker for Jira, who will focus on business development, understanding customer needs and translating them into viable improvements and new products, thus leaving the developers to focus on what they do best, developing!
As the person in charge of Asset Tracker for Jira, and its customers' success, your deliverables for the first 6 - 12 months will be as follows:
- Define and execute the best strategy to get information about our customers, feedback about their needs, usage patterns, frustrations, perceived gaps, etc.
- Prepare the analysis of the current market needs, opportunities and the competitive landscape in modern ITAM and ITSM.
- Create a crisp Value Proposition for the product.
- Build and manage a realistic product roadmap for the next 2 years, keeping in mind Atlassian and its ecosystem activities in ITAM area, with buy-in from Spartez founders and the R&D team.
- Define metrics measuring product success and ensure that the progress against these metrics is frequently, reliably and accurately reported.
- Put the product on the growth trajectory with projected annual revenue > $1M in 24 months.
To accomplish these you will do the following things among others:
- Learn more about the ITAM domain and market.
- As the Product Owner drive the product backlog and serve as the go-to person for all the "what should we do next" questions.
- Work very closely with the Development Team Lead, engineering team, designers, marketing, support, etc.
- Talk to existing, former or prospective customers.
- Establish close relationships with key stakeholders from Atlassian and the Atlassian ecosystem.
- Measure and analyze so you can validate past decisions and provide data to support the future ones.
What we can offer you:
- Thousands of interesting customers, including Dell, Bank of America, Virgin Atlantic, and over 1000 more
- The opportunity to work in international environment
- Education Bonus: 7500 PLN/year (you choose what kind of training you would like to spend it on)
- Ergonomic and user-friendly equipment (computers, standing desks, and Aeron® chairs)
- Fully stocked kitchen (coffee, tea, yogurts, cornflakes, soft drinks, sweets and fruits at your disposal)
- Private medical healthcare
- Life insurance
- Multisport card (50% covered by Spartez)
- Relocation package: https://spartez.com/jobs/relocation
When you join Spartez you will get some great perks.
See them all
25 000 - 34 000 PLN
gross per month
34 000 - 40 000 PLN
gross per month
The controller of personal data provided in connection with the conducted recruitment processes, including the personal
data contained in the enclosed application documents, in accordance with the application filed and consent granted, is
Spartez Software sp. z o.o. sp.k. ul. Norwida 2 80-280 Gdańsk, Spartez sp. z o.o. sp.k., Norwida 2, 80-280 Gdańsk,
or in case of selecting both entities, these selected companies as independent controllers.
Personal data are processed solely for recruitment purposes.
In case of applying for job offered under an employment contract,
data in the scope specified in the Labour Code – the Act of 26 June 1974
(Dz.U. [Polish Journal of Laws] of 1974 No. 24 item 141 as amended) and implementing acts are provided voluntarily but are necessary for the recruitment. The data are processed on the basis of the above-mentioned laws. Additional data in the application documents, as well as data provided when applying for a collaborator (a civil law contract) are provided voluntarily and processed on the basis of consent which may be withdrawn at any time without affecting the lawfulness of data processing carried out on the basis of the consent before its withdrawal. Candidates’ data – solely their first and last name and the date of birth – will be processed for 18 months following the completion of the recruitment process in which a given candidate participated. This results from the recruitment policy adopted by our companies which excludes a candidate from participating in another recruitment process in less than 18 months. If a candidate voluntarily consents to participating in future recruitments, his or her personal data will be processed for 18 months following the completion of the recruitment processing which this candidate participated. Personal data of candidates will not be disclosed to any other entities save for those entities commissioned by the Controller to process such data for the purpose of proper handling of the recruitment processes, e.g. IT services providers, business consultants. However, such entities process the data on the basis of an agreement concluded with the Controller and solely as instructed by the Controller, and may not use personal data for other purposes. Therefore, personal data may be transferred to a third country on the basis of standard data protection clauses adopted or accepted by the European Commission. Personal data will not be used for automated decision-making processes, including profiling. Each person whose personal data are processed, has the right of access, demand rectification, erasure or restriction of processing of personal data, the right to object processing of personal data, the right to transfer personal data, and the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. In all cases connected with processing personal data by the Controller, including information about adequate safeguards on protection of personal data applied in connection with providing personal data, please contact the Data Protection Officer at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org