There are times in life when you just have to start from scratch. We kick-started a new People and Culture Team at Spartez, now it's time to kick-start your career with us!
We are known for our top-notch team, our partnership with Atlassian and our world-class products. We are a diverse team of open-minded professionals, who like to grow together, as a team. We are looking for People Ops Intern to join our People&Culture Team! We are looking for YOU!
What you'll do:
- Work with the interviewing team and candidates to coordinate interview scheduling, room bookings, information flow, etc.
- Ensure great candidate experience by compelling F2F, phone and email contact with people who are already in the recruitment process with us
- Assist with the on-boarding process to set up new hires after they have accepted a role
- Organise interview on-site days, welcome candidates in the office, coordinate hiring team tasks with magic touch :)
- Update internal databases with candidates and employees information
- Provide general administrative assistance to the team when needed
- Take part in all the team events, brainstormings, daily and weekly meetings to stay in the loop and explore People and Culture universe :)
Required skills and experience:
- Have working or educational background in administration, events management, or HR
- Experience in a recruitment administration or team support is a plus
- Enthusiasm, energy, smile and a can-do-attitude (having these you can learn the rest with us!)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills both in English and Polish
- Strong organisational and planning skills and most importantly a true knack for it!
- Excellent attention to detail
- Willingness to experiment, learn and dive deeper into People and Culture world with us!
What we can offer:
- 6 months Internship based on employment contract with us, with possibility for extension of permanent contact afterwards.
- Full time role with visibility into holistic roadmap and work of People and Culture Team (if you are absolutely a perfect fit, but can not make it full-time, yet can be here everyday and more than 20 hours/week, let us know!).
- Flexibility. We can make it work around some final exams or small obligations fixed in your calendar. Plus you can work-from-home 1 day/week (after a few weeks of basic induction).
- Culture. We’re nearly 200 people, but our organisational structure remains flat, with few management levels and agile at heart. We work in small teams, diverse in terms of setup, experience and culture, where internal mobility and secondments are welcomed.
- Room for growth. Everyone is entitled to annual educational budget and we would love to provide you with needed courses or skills development initiatives while you are with us!
- Comfort. We work on MacBooks, sit on Aeron chairs and stand by desks with adjustable height, if we prefer to. We’re based in a modern office with all the benefits of a city-center location. In our kitchen there are always fresh snacks and beverages at everyone’s disposal, as well as a pantry stocked with everything you may need for a quick DIY lunch.
- Social. Each year we treat ourselves to two big company parties and countless smaller events, such as brown bags, culture mixers, Social Fridays and team achievement celebrations. On top of that, we’re all entitled to a 500 PLN quarterly social budget - some use it for lunches, others chip in for a team offsite somewhere warm. There’s no dress code.
- The usual stuff. Private medical healthcare, life insurance, Multisport card.