Are you thinking about starting a career in IT? Are you an energetic, proactive, eager to learn and collaboration-oriented person? Would you like to work side by side with experienced mentors, who can educate and support you? If yes, then Spartez Software may be the place for you! We are helpful, friendly and refreshingly honest. We are looking for an energetic and proactive Junior User Researcher. Find out for yourself how good it can be by joining our Discovery Team in our international startup environment.
If you are:
- Upper-intermediate spoken and written English
- Using active listening technics, being curious about people
- Thinking outside the research, to understand the true reasoning behind peoples behavior
- Having an analytical and organized mind, able to find meaning in data
- Probe for meaning
- Comfortable with a crowd and people friendly with solid communication skills
- Intelligent and computer savvy, trends aware, ability to learn quickly
What you will be doing?
- Searching for user cohorts to run the interview
- Administrate and schedule the user research interviews
- Conduct qualitative (In-Depth interviews) and quantitive (surveys) interviews
- Analyse received data, and provide actionable insights
- Ideas creation and team brainstorming
- Rapid prototyping and ideas validation
Over time, you will:
- Learn user research methodologies
- Acquire Practical skills of running different types of interviews
- Learn methodologies for user interviews analysis, and generating actionable insights
- Learn different Product Management frameworks
- Dive into Agile & Scrum
- Understand how to launch a startup from the scratch and open new career opportunities in IT
There are many good reasons to join us:
- Impact. At Spartez Software you will be working on world renowned products such as TFS4JIRA, Agile Poker or Canned Responses that are used by companies like NASA, Samsung, Red Bull, Toyota and thousands of others across the globe. Our tech stack features Java, Spring, Maven, REST, JUnit, SQL, Docker, AWS, C#.
- Culture. We are a small startup-ish team of 30 and we all know one another names. Our organisational structure remains flat with a place to grow for everyone. We work in small, agile and diverse teams and often travel to the US, Australia and other locations worldwide to extend our knowledge. We have unified and public salary bands.
- Room for growth. Everyone is entitled to a 7500 PLN annual budget and 4 days leave for educational activities. We are encouraged to speak at conferences and run 20% pet projects.
- Comfort. We work on MacBooks, use 24 inch 4K monitors, sit on Aeron chairs and stand by desks with adjustable height. Our office is based in a city-center location. In our kitchen there are always fresh snacks and beverages at everyone’s disposal.
- Social. We have flexible working hours so that we can follow our hobbies and spend time with our friends and relatives. We also have 500 PLN quarterly social budget. There’s no dress code.
- The usual stuff. Private medical healthcare, life insurance, Multisport card.