We're looking for junior java developers who are passionate about software development, and enjoy learning about new technologies and contributing to software products used worldwide.
- Have reasonable theoretical foundations of computer science and software engineering
- Love programming, hacking, designing, and problem solving
- Enjoy discussing innovative ideas and code with your peers, coming up with great product solutions, and passing on your knowledge to others
Then we are the place for you!
What you will do:
- Engage with other developers, front-end designers, product managers, and performance engineers
- Liaise with technical leads and architects to promote great software design and quality
- Develop awesome new features front-end to back-end as part of a team
- Point out issues with the existing architecture and code, and clean it up
What we expect from you:
- 1 year of hands-on and professional experience in software development
- Working knowledge of Java
- Computer science (or closely related field) diploma
- Creativity and innovative problem-solving skills
- Initiative and self-motivation for learning and constant improvements.
- Communicative level of English skills (both oral and written)
- Availability to work full-time (or at least or 4/5 FTE)
What we can offer you:
- Thousands of interesting customers, including NASA, Sony, and the United Nations
- The opportunity to grow around people from Gdansk, Sydney, San Francisco, Amsterdam and other cities around the globe
- Impact! Atlassian tools are used by millions of users around the world
- Education Bonus: 7500 PLN/year (you choose what kind of training you would like to spend it on)
- Ergonomic and user friendly equipment (computers, standing desks, and Aeron® chairs)
- Fully stocked kitchen (coffee, tea, yogurts, cornflakes, soft drinks, sweets at your disposal)
- Private medical healthcare
- Life insurance
- Multisport card (50% covered by Spartez)
When you join Spartez you will get some great perks.See them all
Junior positions6 500 PLN - 11 000 PLNgross per month
The controller of personal data provided in connection with the conducted recruitment processes, including the personal data contained in the enclosed application documents, in accordance with the application filed and consent granted, is Spartez Software sp. z o.o. sp.k. ul. Norwida 2 80-280 Gdańsk, Spartez sp. z o.o. sp.k., Norwida 2, 80-280 Gdańsk, or in case of selecting both entities, these selected companies as independent controllers. Personal data are processed solely for recruitment purposes. In case of applying for job offered under an employment contract, data in the scope specified in the Labour Code – the Act of 26 June 1974 (Dz.U. [Polish Journal of Laws] of 1974 No. 24 item 141 as amended) and implementing acts are provided voluntarily but are necessary for the recruitment. The data are processed on the basis of the above-mentioned laws. Additional data in the application documents, as well as data provided when applying for a collaborator (a civil law contract) are provided voluntarily and processed on the basis of consent which may be withdrawn at any time without affecting the lawfulness of data processing carried out on the basis of the consent before its withdrawal. Candidates’ data – solely their first and last name and the date of birth – will be processed for 18 months following the completion of the recruitment process in which a given candidate participated. This results from the recruitment policy adopted by our companies which excludes a candidate from participating in another recruitment process in less than 18 months. If a candidate voluntarily consents to participating in future recruitments, his or her personal data will be processed for 18 months following the completion of the recruitment processing which this candidate participated. Personal data of candidates will not be disclosed to any other entities save for those entities commissioned by the Controller to process such data for the purpose of proper handling of the recruitment processes, e.g. IT services providers, business consultants. However, such entities process the data on the basis of an agreement concluded with the Controller and solely as instructed by the Controller, and may not use personal data for other purposes. Therefore, personal data may be transferred to a third country on the basis of standard data protection clauses adopted or accepted by the European Commission. Personal data will not be used for automated decision-making processes, including profiling. Each person whose personal data are processed, has the right of access, demand rectification, erasure or restriction of processing of personal data, the right to object processing of personal data, the right to transfer personal data, and the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. In all cases connected with processing personal data by the Controller, including information about adequate safeguards on protection of personal data applied in connection with providing personal data, please contact the Data Protection Officer at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.