What you will be doing:
- Full-stack Product Discovery. It includes Market analytics, competitor analytics, future clients interviews (including finding the way to reach targeted personas), suggesting a most competent solution to solve customers jobs\pains.
- Work closely with Discovery team, using the Double Diamond framework to discuss and define solutions considered complete, achievable, highly profitable and maintainable
- Create disruptive and innovative product ideas from scratch
- Design features that balance the MVP definition, the requirements gathered from customers’ and market analysis
- Define key metrics to measure product success
- Prioritize the product development queue based on the potential impact on an end-user and overall profitability.
- Keep a finger on the pulse of the industry to ensure we build today what our customers require tomorrow
What we expect:
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience and at least 2 years as a Discovery Product Manager
- BA/BS Computer Science or a related technical degree strongly preferred
- Hands-on experience of driving a successful software product from scratch, including Discovery stage
- Demonstrated achievements in defining and launching customer-valued products
- Knows how to perform CustDev, and analyze outcomes
- Hands-on experience in Agile methodology
- Decision making and organization skills paired up with a great attention to details
- Passion, dedication and fabulous teamwork capabilities
- Excellence in written and verbal communication in English
- The passion to design a new unicorn
- Proven experience of creating efficient monetization mechanics.
There are many good reasons to join us:
- Impact. At Spartez Software you will be working on world renowned products such as TFS4JIRA, Agile Poker or Canned Responses that are used by companies like NASA, Samsung, Red Bull, Toyota and thousands of others across the globe. Our tech stack features Java, Spring, Maven, REST, JUnit, SQL, Docker, AWS, C#.
- Culture. We are a small startup-ish team of 30 and we all know one another names. Our organisational structure remains flat with a place to grow for everyone. We work in small, agile and diverse teams and often travel to the US, Australia and other locations worldwide to extend our knowledge. We have unified and public salary bands.
- Room for growth. Everyone is entitled to a 7500 PLN annual budget and 4 days leave for educational activities. We are encouraged to speak at conferences and run 20% pet projects.
- Comfort. We work on MacBooks, use 24 inch 4K monitors, sit on Aeron chairs and stand by desks with adjustable height. Our office is based in a city-center location. In our kitchen there are always fresh snacks and beverages at everyone’s disposal.
- Social. We have flexible working hours so that we can follow our hobbies and spend time with our friends and relatives. We also have 500 PLN quarterly social budget. There’s no dress code.
- The usual stuff. Private medical healthcare, life insurance, Multisport card.