What you will do?
As part of our business development team in Gdańsk, Poland, you will have the chance to be part of some of the most exciting, challenging and satisfying software development projects. You would:
- Promote Spartez products brands and sell IT solutions to Atlassian Partners, Experts and Resellers all around the world (with main focus: USA, UK, Germany)
- Actively offer Spartez solutions and sell them to companies using Atlassian products like Jira or Jira Service Desk
- Build relations with Spartez target groups - Atlassian Administrators, SCRUM Masters, Product Owners, IT Managers, Support Managers
- Work closely with the Marketing team to deliver webinars, blog posts and attend events
What we expect from you?
- At least 5 years experience as Business Development Manager or Account Manager in the B2B software market
- Understanding customers' buying patterns and market trends
- Proficient in sales techniques and experience using CRM for tracking sales records
- Broad knowledge of sales principles and best practices
- Excellent team and communication skills
- An ability to take initiative and work with limited direction
- An ability to influence customers, while maintaining healthy relationships
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English (a must-have)
- Ability to prepare detailed business plans which cover relevant goals and objectives per each lead
- Skills in collecting market insights using quantitative and qualitative techniques
- Strong negotiation skills and soft persuasion type of person
- Proven experience in both inbound and outbound sales processes
- Practice experience working with CRM and creating a sales funnel process (preferred HubSpot)
- Ability to work on portfolios of 100+ leads using sales automation tools
- Good skills working with LinkedIn Sales Navigation and Hunter.io or similar tools
- Knowledge of Atlassian products like Jira, Jira Service Desk, Confluence will be a plus
- Experience working in agile software development methodologies
There are many good reasons to join us:
- Impact. At Spartez you will be working on world renowned products from the Atlassian ecosystem. Our cross-functional teams are empowered to solve complex user problems for companies such as NASA, Samsung, Red Bull, Toyota and thousands of others across the globe. Our tech stack features Java, Spring, Maven, REST, JUnit, SQL, Docker, AWS, ElasticSearch & Python.
- Culture. We’re nearly 200 people, but our organisational structure remains flat, with few management levels and agile at heart. We work in small teams, diverse in terms of setup, experience and culture, where internal mobility and secondments are welcomed. We travel to the US, Australia and many other locations worldwide and often extend our stay beyond just business.
- Room for growth. We follow clearly defined career paths, both in engineering as well as in management, with unified and public salary bands. Everyone is entitled to a 7500 PLN annual budget and 4 days leave for educational activities. We are encouraged to speak at conferences, run 20% pet projects and participate in quarterly ShipIt hackathons.
- Comfort. We work on MacBooks, use 24 inch 4K monitors, sit on Aeron chairs and stand by desks with adjustable height, if we prefer to. We’re based in a modern office with all the benefits of a city-center location. In our kitchen there are always fresh snacks and beverages at everyone’s disposal, as well as a pantry stocked with everything you may need for a quick DIY lunch.
- Social. Each year we treat ourselves to two big company parties and countless smaller events, such as brown bags, culture mixers, Social Fridays and team achievement celebrations. On top of that, we’re all entitled to a 500 PLN quarterly social budget - some use it for lunches, others chip in for a team offsite somewhere warm. There’s no dress code.
- The usual stuff. Private medical healthcare, life insurance, Multisport card.