So, if you love solving the deepest, gnarliest tech problems out there, if you want to have relationships with customers where they ask for you by name and if you want to make your customers simply awesome, then this job is for you!
In this role you’ll be:
- Working with a wide range of customers, from start-ups to large corporations, to help identify and resolve product related issues.
- Improving existing documentation and publishing knowledge base articles to improve our self-help offering, verify bugs and work with development on providing fixes.
- Collaborating directly with an agile development team to improve supportability, fix bugs and seeking for assistance.
- Participating in projects and experiments to constantly improve how we do support.
- Representing the voice of the customers influencing products directions.
- Learning new products and technologies which enable them.
You are the right fit if:
- You are a tech-savvy person that likes to play with the technology and follow current trends.
- You know various operating systems (Linux, Windows).
- You have basic knowledge of how web applications work - on both frontend and backend side.
- You feel comfortable communicating directly with customers in English (both in speaking and writing).
- You want to and can learn new products and technologies.
- You can be responsible for owning customer issues until resolution.
- You can stay patient and understanding in even most frustrating situations.
- You are curious and always looking for better ways to do things.
Previous experience in technical support or customer service role is not required but will be treated as a strong advantage.
What we can offer you:
- Work in a world that is based on values such as honesty, truth, openness, and respect for the customer.
- The opportunity to meet people from all over the world.
- An environment, which thrives on change, challenging the status quo, and constant improvement.
- Help with relocation to Gdansk (relocation package).
- Education Bonus (you choose on what kind of training you would like to spend it).
- Ergonomic and user friendly equipment (computers, office desks and Aeron chairs).
- Fully stocked kitchen (coffee, tea, yogurts, cornflakes, sodas, sweets at your disposal).
- Help with relocation to Gdańsk (relocation package).
- Private medical healthcare.
- Life insurance.
- Multisport card 50% covered by Spartez.
Junior positions3 500 - 4 000 PLNgross per month
Mid positions4 000 - 5 500 PLNgross per month