The team's purpose is to ultimately scale our customer support offering through initiatives to prevent and remove friction from our products and services. We accomplish this through influencing roadmaps and investment strategies through prioritization. We are data-driven. Your ability to ask the right questions, obtain answers through data analysis, and communicate the story to stakeholders effectively is the key to success.
What you will do:
- Dig beyond data to provide actionable recommendations that help improve the customer experience.
- Develop strong partnerships with leaders across the business to align strategy and tactics of product and operations.
- Build, negotiate, and manage complex initiatives to prevent or eliminate friction in our products and services.
- Ensure that Atlassian can evolve at an ever-increasing rate while delivering legendary support to our customers.
What we expect from you:
- Great interpersonal skills, balanced with an attitude to seek first, and understand perspectives.
- Proven track record of developing initiatives and using data to drive strategy.
- Effectively use SQL to produce insights and reporting.
- Ability to overcome challenges and drive initiatives to completion.
- Strong sense of curiosity, humor, and empathy.
- Resilient and adaptive mindset.
Nice to have skills:
- Deep understanding of Customer Support and Cloud Services.
- Strong grasp of statistics and implementation with R.
- Experience in Product management.
- Experience in Development.
What we can offer you:
- The opportunity to grow around other analysts from Gdansk, Sydney and San Francisco.
- Impact! Atlassian tools are used by millions of users around the world.
- The opportunity to build/grow your professional presence by speaking publicly at various events.
- Education Bonus 5 000 PLN/year (you choose what kind of training you would like to spend it on).
- Ergonomic and user-friendly equipment(computers, standing desks, and Aeron® chairs).
- Fully stocked kitchen (coffee, tea, yogurts, cornflakes, soft drinks, and sweets at your disposal).
- Private medical healthcare.
- Life insurance.
- Multisport card (50% covered by Spartez).
Senior positions12 000 - 16 000gross per month