Spartez is looking for an analytical mind to work in our Customer Operations team to analyze the way customers sign up for, evaluate, buy and grow with our amazing suite of products like JIRA or Bamboo. We use real data science to point the way, then design experiments to improve customer engagement and growth; we work with Product Managers, Designers and Engineers to build a world-class experience for customers. It's not for the faint of heart -- you'll need to slice and dice data that lives up to the 'big data' name, looking for key trends and patterns. We're creative in how we look at data and test our ideas. Your insights will infuse the DNA of our product, marketing and leadership teams with a maniacal focus on our customers, on their satisfaction, and a deeper understanding of our customer base.
Product Analytics at Spartez is multidisciplinary. The perfect fit is someone who can analyze analytics data (using SQL, Hive, Hadoop etc.), judge the success of complex experiments using statistical methods, and build models based on user behaviour (using R, PySci, Weka etc.) There is plenty of scope to improve our analytics infrastructure iteratively (using scripting, Unix skills) so we can answer deeper questions, and work effectively with a wide range of other disciplines. Last, we're looking for a difference maker - data analysts need to take data, turn it into insights, and follow these insights up until they turn into concrete action.
What you will do:
- Work with our seriously large volume of analytics data to understand trends and behaviours.
- Investigate and establish funnel and experience metrics to validate the quality of our releases and features.
- Spread the love of the measure - build - measure - learn cycle within Atlassian.
- Educate the product and engineering teams on analytics best practises, relevant knowledge and specific skills.
- Project management of product analytics initiatives and driving buy-in to our requirements across the portfolio of products.
What we expect from you:
- Strong SQL experience.
- Experience with statistical methods such as parametric and nonparametric significance testing.
- Analysis skills, including modelling and visualizing data.
Nice to have skills:
- Experience with Machine Learning or Statistical Modelling (R, PySi, Weka etc.)
- Experience with Hive, Hadoop, Presto or other Big Data frameworks.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Great eye and attention to detail.
What we can offer you:
- The opportunity to grow around other analysts from Gdansk, Sydney and San Francisco.
- Impact! Atlassian tools are used by millions of users around the world.
- The opportunity to build/grow your professional presence by speaking publicly at various events.
- Education Bonus 5 000 PLN/year (you choose what kind of training you would like to spend it on).
- Ergonomic and user-friendly equipment(computers, standing desks, and Aeron® chairs).
- Fully stocked kitchen (coffee, tea, yogurts, cornflakes, soft drinks, and sweets at your disposal).
- Private medical healthcare.
- Life insurance.
- Multisport card (50% covered by Spartez).
Senior positions12 000 - 18 000gross per month