At Spartez we like to get everything done efficiently and with simplicity.
We are looking for an experienced Program Manager who can drive the effectiveness of our teams and help us deliver successfully.
We need a detail thinker who is going to work with teams, set them up for success and isn't afraid of jumping in and helping out.
You should see ambiguity or competing priorities as a healthy challenge. If you can combine a role of a project manager, process improver, negotiator and coach all at once, you are the perfect match for us.
What you will do:
- Boost the effectiveness of our teams by leading key technical programs
- Champion delivery success and operationalize the underlying processes to make our development teams hum with efficiency
- Take charge of all processes; finding the balance between making it happen by being hands-on, with setting teams up to manage themselves
- Work with disciplines across different departments within a quick-paced, fast-growing company to deliver awesome outcomes
- Bring order and focus while leaving room for flexibility and innovation
- Have an infectious sense of urgency to help those around you: you'll be a mentor, multiplier, influencer, negotiator and communicator rolled into one
What we expect from you:
- Broad experience leading projects and strong execution skills
- 5+ years of project or program management background in a fast-paced, agile environment
- To be a real team player and care deeply about helping those around you
- Proven track record of improving software development processes in medium and large-size projects
- Unique passion for mentoring and influencing people on best project management and delivery practices
- Efficiency in managing and juggling multiple projects and priorities with the ability to see and understand the bigger picture
- Flexibility - because we need someone who can quickly pivot to get a project delivered
- Someone who is still willing to roll up their sleeves, dig in and get the job done
What we can offer you:
- Tens of thousands of interesting customers including NASA, Sony, and the United Nations
- A lot of opportunities to grow around awesome people from Gdansk, Sydney, San Francisco, Amsterdam and other cities around the globe
- Impact! Atlassian tools are used by millions of users around the world
- Opportunity to build/grow your personal presence by speaking publicly at various events
- Education Bonus 5000 PLN/year (you choose what kind of training you would like to spend it on)
- Ergonomic and user friendly equipment (computers, standing desks, and Aeron® chairs)
- Fully stocked kitchen (coffee, tea, yogurts, cornflakes, soft drinks and sweets at your disposal)
- Private medical healthcare.
- Life insurance.
- Multisport card (50% covered by Spartez).
See them all
When you join Spartez you will get some great perks.
20 000 - 30 000 PLN
gross per month