We're looking for talented young people who will join our team as Software Developer Interns.
Our internship programmes are totally different from the standard ones, and we call it a pre-level to your professional career. Currently, we don't offer internships for other positions. If you're a student of Computer Science or a closely related field (last year for BSc, 4th of 5th year for MSc) and you seriously think about your career, come and join our team!
Renumeration: 3000 – 4500 PLN gross per month.
- During holidays, you’ll work with us as a full-time employee.
- In your first months, we’ll treat you as a trainee, which means that we’ll invest our time, attention, and energy to help you stand on your own professional feet.
- We will pay you a regular salary (2200-3500 PLN per month) for full-time work during the summer. In return, you will have to work hard and commit (and we mean years rather than months), but we can promise that it’ll pay off in the long run.
- Engage with other developers (far more experienced than you), front-end designers, product managers, and performance engineers.
- Liaise with technical leads and architects to promote great software design and quality.
- Develop awesome new features or fix existing issues – front to back as a part of the team.
- Point out issues with the existing architecture and code, and clean it up.
We expect from you
- Working knowledge of Java (or other JVM language or C#, Ruby, Python).
- Architectural understanding of web applications and internet. Creativity and innovative problem-solving skills. Initiative.
- Availibility to work full-time during the internship.
If you're young, talented and ready to join us