We are looking for someone to support our two co-CEOs in a wide range of executive and administrative tasks. This is the dream job for an experienced Executive Assistant looking for an alternative to the bureaucratic and political corporate world. You should able to work independently with little or no supervision, anticipate the executives' needs, and take direction well. You will smooth the way for our CEOs to move through daily tasks by providing them with a meticulously organised schedule, travel calendar and meeting agenda. You will draft various documents, review existing ones, cooperate with lawyers, accountants and various stakeholders inside and outside the company. You will help our CEOs create and deliver awesome presentations. You will filter calls, answer questions, and perform complete circus acts of multi-tasking, all while keeping a calm demeanour and clear head. A high level of professionalism and confidentiality are crucial to this role.
You're probably a perfect fit if:
- People sometimes wonder if you have paranormal abilities,
- You can grow three extra arms to multi multi multi task and then pretend it's normal,
- You say 'I already took care of that' 5 times a day,
- You may have been trained as a spy, but you claim to just have an eye for detail.
What you will do:
- Organise business appointments, travel arrangements and handle daily agendas for two co-CEOs,
- Coordinate extensive meeting schedule and liaise with members of the organisation internally and externally,
- Draft, review and finalise various documents and make sure they are signed by all needed parties,
- Help prepare auxiliary materials for public and internal presentations by CEOs,
- Maintain confidentiality and exercising impeccable discretion and judgment,
- Prioritise and run multiple projects simultaneously (and follow through in a timely manner), raising urgent matters for attention.
What we expect from you:
- High level written and verbal communication skills with very fluent flawless English (Cambridge CAE or higher preferred),
- General familiarity with administrative software tools such as MS Word and PowerPoint/Keynote (with knowledge of modern Cloud-based tools as a plus),
- The desire and the ability to quickly learn, positively react to feedback and master new modern tools for collaboration,
- Experience with travel management & purchase process,
- The ability to work autonomously, find solutions, prioritise and exercise discretion,
- The skill of working efficiently, especially when working with a deadline,
- High level of attention to detail, remembering about every digit, needed commas or correct dates,
- At least Bachelors Degree (Law, Administration or related area preferred).
- 3-5 years of experience as an Administrative Assistant/Executive Assistant.
What we can offer you:
- A fast growing environment with many challenges and never a moment of boredom,
- Lots of opportunities to learn and grow around top notch professionals brought to Gdańsk from all over the world,
- Help with relocation to Gdansk (relocation package),
- Educational Bonus 5000 PLN/year (you choose what kind of training you would like to spend it on),
- Ergonomic and user friendly equipment (computers, standing desks, and Aeron® chairs),
- Fully stocked kitchen (coffee, tea, yoghurts, cornflakes, soft drinks, and sweets at your disposal),
- Private medical healthcare,
- Life insurance,
- Multisport card (50% covered by Spartez).
Mid positions4 000 - 8 000 PLNgross per month