Due to growing responsibilities Spartez is expanding its team and is looking for a team leader for a small group (4–10 people) of developers with the varying level of experience and skills.
If you would like to:
- Be a part of a team responsible for some of the most exciting, demanding and rewarding projects
- Have an impact on the formation of world-class software such as Jira, Bamboo and Crowd
- Work in an international environment (Sydney, San Francisco, Amsterdam and other cities around the globe)
Then we are the place for you!
What you will do:
- Be a technical leader; promoting, defining, customizing and deploying best agile practices
- Cooperate with all departments in order to achieve the best possible result - customer success
- Collaborate with Product Managers by validating the product roadmap, setting priorities and providing estimates.
- Ensure visibility through lightweight metrics and continuous project status reporting
- Set objectives for people, and effectively instil ownership and responsibility
- Lead by example and practice an inclusive management style
What we expect from you:
- Experience in leading a development team (complete lifecycle) using agile principles and practices
- Excellent, up-to-date knowledge of Java or other JVM-based language. (knowledge of other modern programming platforms, especially web-based would be an additional advantage).
- The ability to mentor and motivate engineers
- The ability to effectively delegate tasks and monitor the progress of a group of people
- Minimum of 5 years' (10+ years preferred) experience in software development with a few years as a leader/manager
- Superior creative and innovative problem-solving skills
- Good knowledge of several Version Control Systems would be an advantage
- Fluent English (cooperation at an international level)
What we can offer you:
- A challenging job in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere with passionate and skilled people on kick-ass applications
- Work in a world that is based on values such as honesty, truth, openness and respect for the customer
- The opportunity to meet people from all over the world
- Education Bonus 5000 PLN/year. You choose what kind of learning you would like to spend it on.
- Ergonomic and user friendly equipment (computers, office desks and chairs)
- Fully stocked kitchen (coffee, tea, yoghurts, cornflakes, soft drinks, and sweets at your disposal)
- Modern and very ergonomic workplace as well as great development and management tools
- Private medical healthcare
- Life insurance
- Multisport card (50% covered by Spartez)
When you join Spartez you will get some great perks.See them all
Mid positions11 000 - 20 000 PLNgross per month
Senior positions20 000-27 000 PLNgross per month