New Feature: Chat Dashboard Integration with Canned Responses
We listen to our users, hear their needs, and based on the feedback, we improve our apps to make them work better and better with every new release.
We recently introduced the Canned Responses feature in the Chat for Jira Service Management based on customer feedback. It allows agents to respond to customer requests quicker as there is no need to copy and paste if there is a standardised message to send out. Agents can store greetings and closing template to handle each customer quickly and provide a faster response time.
How can this feature help our users?
- Agents can provide a quick answer to the customer for frequently asked questions.
- Managers can set up templates for the whole project to standardise procedures in handling customer cases.
- Agents can set up their personalised templates without affecting other agents.
- There is no need to have notepad/word opened and doing copy&paste for giving some standardised replies to the customers.
This feature is now available for all hosting types -Server, Data Center and Cloud all versions.
How does it work?
For using this feature, it requires having both Chat for Jira Service Management and Canned Responses Pro templates for Jira installed in the Jira instance. Once both apps are installed, agents should be able to see Canned Responses Pro on the Chat Dashboard.
Follow these simple steps to use Canned Responses integration with Chat:
1. Go to Chat Dashboard, select the Canned Responses icon at the conversation window next to the input box to access your templates.
2. Choose a relevant template for your conversation. You can create your templates right in your Canned Responses app.
3. After selecting the template, the text from the template will be automatically placed in the input box and ready to send out, or you can add some detailed customization before sending it out.
The customer view in the Widget showing the reply from the agent using the Canned Response template.
Agents can create their own templates at a personal or project level and manage them all in one place from Canned Responses Pro.
Read our documentation to find out more about Chat features or refer to Canned Responses Pro documentation to find out more about managing the app. f you have questions or need more detailed information please contact our Support Team.