Atlassian’s 7th annual user conference, the Atlassian Summit, is taking place next week (November 3-5, 2015, in San Francisco). For the fourth consecutive time Spartez is going to be there as a sponsor, presenting the new features of our Atlassian Marketplace bestsellers, as well as some of our brand new ideas.
With over 2500 Atlassian customers registered for the event it looks like this year’s Summit tagline “Smarter Better Faster Stronger” is a good hint on what to expect.
Besides demoing all of our currently available products on-site, this year we will be placing a special emphasis on some new developments listed below.
Agile Cards for JIRA new features:
- flexible layout editor for cards to match your team’s needs exactly
- new KR codes for improved photo scanner in both Server and Cloud version
- backlog ordering via the photo scanner for quick planning sessions
Agile Cards for JIRA flexible layout editor screen
Agile Poker for JIRA version 2.0 has been released in September including:
- seamless integration with JIRA Software Backlog view
- public and private sessions support
- support for sessions with and without the Scrum Master, facilitating both moderated and free-form estimating sessions
- built-in timers to make discussions and estimations more disciplined
Agile Poker for JIRA 2.0 voting session
Here’s the full story on Agile Poker 2.0. The breakthrough release.
As for absolute news, there’s a clever new Spartez plugin out and about. With the first release of the Image Annotator for JIRA, we’re proud to be presenting a lightweight tool which allows users to easily annotate images attached to JIRA issues and quickly save annotations in the original or new attachment. Integration with Attach screenshot screen in JIRA is the newest feature here. After all, a picture is worth more than a thousand words.
Last but not least, at this year’s Summit we will be introducing our coming-soon creation, TeamHire for JIRA, a hiring app designed for rapidly growing tech companies with very demanding candidate selection processes. Is your development team involved in the hiring process and using JIRA? Why not sign up for the beta-testing programme?
Here are some of TeamHire’s currently cooking superpowers:
- hiring workflow available from the JIRA Software Kanban board
- streamlining communication between interviewers, hiring managers, and candidates leading to truly collaborative (and better!) hiring,
- organizing applications and candidate communication, facilitate large volumes of candidates, make hiring predictive,
- providing statistics of the process so you can optimize it for better efficiency in lean and data-driven manner,
- integration with LinkedIn and other social media for candidate acquisition and smooth candidate experiences.
TeamHire for JIRA Candidate view
TeamHire for JIRA hiring board with position filters and candidate preview
On a lighter note, we’ve decided to have some Summit-Spartez sticker game. If you’re feeling like winning an Apple Watch, stop by our booth, pick & stick one of our Spartan stickers (don’t forget to personalize it with a message!) and tweet your sticker photo using tags #ThisIsSpartez #AtlassianSummit. The “most sticky” message takes Apple Watch home.
See you at the Atlassian Summit - meet us at booth S16 in the Mission Tunnel of the San Francisco Marriot Marquis!
P.S. And remember, if you’re going to San Francisco, be sure to have some flowers in your hair ;-).